10/20/11

The Midnight Curse by L.M. Falcone - Ages 9+



The Midnight Curse
What's the Story?



What's the Buzz?

"Falcone’s books are good and certainly worthy of more attention." - January Magazine

"The Midnight Curse will drag readers through the pages, alternately tensing them up and at other times breaking them up in fits of laughter." - Blog Critics
"This book is full of lies, disguises, and surprises. If someone does not read this book they will regret it I guarantee... I finished this book in less than five days after I got it. I even got in trouble for not putting it down! So if you read this book beware: it is highly addictive. -  Devin (6th grade student) @ Book Trends
"The Midnight Curse is a delightfully spine-tingling adventure that will have you hanging onto the edge of your seat until the final word!" - Fern Folio
"I could not have read a better book! L.M Falcone writes about mystery, terror, and going to the extreme to help your family. I was up all night, both because I was scared and because I couldn't rest until I finished the book!" - Flamingnet
"... young readers will bond with the two main characters and cheer them on as they go careening though this adventure. The quick dialog make for an easy read. Plus, the spooky atmosphere will keep kids flipping pages just to find out what is going to happen next to Lacey and Charlie." - Reading Review

Where Can I learn More?
Start at L.M. Falcone's official site

No comments:

Post a Comment